seo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Prospects Give You The "Silent Treatment"

2 posters

Go down

When Prospects Give You The "Silent Treatment" Empty When Prospects Give You The "Silent Treatment"

Post  pearljams1988 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:04 am

<p>* First, simply give your prospect a call. (E-mail and voicemail are very impersonal, so use them only as last resorts if you can't reach your prospect after several phone calls.)</p>
<p>* Second, take responsibility and apologize for having caused the "silent treatment".</p>

<p>Here’s some language I suggested to Anthony that will make prospects feel safe enough to open up and tell you the truth about their situation:</p>

<p>"Hi, Jim, it’s Anthony. I just wanted, first of all, to call and apologize that we ended up not being able to connect. I feel like somewhere along the way maybe I dropped the ball, or I didn’t give you the information you needed. I’m not calling to move things forward because I’m assuming you’ve probably gone ahead with someone else, and that’s perfectly okay. I’m just checking to see if you may have some feedback as to where I can improve for next time."</p>

<p>When you respond to the "silent treatment" this way, the results will probably surprise you. You may even learn that the prospect has legitimate reasons for not having gotten back to you.</p>

<p>You’ll also find yourself more productive and less frustrated. It’ll make a world of difference in your productivity level, your stress level, your income, and how much you enjoy what you’re doing.</p>

<p>Remember…</p>

<p>You haven’t lost the sale. You just don’t know the truth yet.</p>

SEO

pearljams1988

Back to top Go down

When Prospects Give You The "Silent Treatment" Empty Re: When Prospects Give You The "Silent Treatment"

Post  andycot Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:03 am

Excellent post
andycot
andycot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum